Monday 4 April 2016

ABM -vs- JKG



ABM -vs- JKG
“…The latest alleged endorsement  by a segment of Arewa Lawyers Forum is another desperate move to divide the Arewa Lawyers Forum……we have it on good authority that the Chairmen were coerced under the aegis of the Bauchi State Governor HE M.A Abubakar….” – Dr Tetengi 4th April, 2016 Alternate Chairman AB Mahmoud NBA Presidential Campaign.

MAY READ THE CHAT BELOW NOT RELATED TO THE SUBJECT MATTER THOUGH.
This chat ensued online hours ago one of my learned fans Lady Lawyer in a UN organization reacted to the earlier endorsement and I replied. I said to her address me properly thus with a smile on my face I was teasing, I said
“Learned Dame Carol,
I thought you said e-voting. Why are they adopting?
Lady Ugxxxxxxx”

My Reply to her actual email inquiry as reflected above except for “Learned Dame Carol” address I hinted about..
“My Learned Lady,
NBA Constitution makes e-voting and universal suffrage for lawyers the proper path to take in NBA elections particularly for the national offices. Please feel free to seek further clarification on any issue you may wish discussed.
Thanks.
CA”
She replies and says “Learned Lady” its “Learned Dame”. Learned Daughter, Learned NBA Son; Learned Mom. This afternoon I got my NBA Stamp and Seal pack 2016/2017.
Signing off…

No comments:

Post a Comment