Tuesday 28 November 2017

PMB Appoints Ms Pepple to Lead National Minimum Wage Committee: GOOD

On Monday 27-11-2017 we tried to celebrate the inauguration in OurCountryNigeria@yahoogroups.ca   However, on my android Tablet I shared the news of PMB’s appointment of Ms Pepple now leads the National Minimum Wage Committee.  State Govs and Ministers are also members of the tripartite committee.
I remarked and commended His Excellency on FB I said Mr President listened when we opined on gender neutrality and some contributed to the discourse and agreed on my FB wall the link provided hereunder. Please ALL appoint more women into positions. Thanks PMB for listening and keep the appointments on until we achieve 35% minimum; women are some of the most committed workers in our country and other jurisdictions.
Long live the Federal Republic of Nigeria
Respectfully submitted,
Carol Ajie Esq





No comments:

Post a Comment