Sunday 15 May 2016

How To Define a pathological Liar!






HOW TO DEFINE A PATHOLOGICAL LIAR!
From the very first day of his campaign for the office of the President till present Muhammadu Buhari has never been a man of his words.
1.     “I will declare my assets and publish it and get my Ministers to also publish theirs. NOT DONE After his election he lied that he was waiting for CCB to complete the verification exercise before he would publish his assets to Nigerians. CCB completed its part. Buhari didn’t and chided the media men who asked to keep his pledge, PMB said “why are you harassing me. Am I the only one. Go and ask my Ministers also if they had done theirs? – The man has no shame!
2.     N5,000 to 23million Nigerians from June 2015 nearly a year of failed promise. NOT DONE
3.     Job creation – our unemployed graduates not only didn’t get jobs more people are unemployed
4.     “I will bring USD at par with the Naira” –  Naira exchange doubled and he says he has no answer.
5.     “I will bring back Chibok Girls’  pre-election.  Post-election he snubs the poor Chibok parents.
6.     “I will recover monies from treasury looters and put it to infrastructure’ pre-election. He didn’t. He said he recovered some money and never told the public where he kept it and how much?
7.     “I will make Nigerians proud and great” – He went before countries and called all Nigerians treasury looters even those who never worked in public service.
8.     British PM: “Nigeria is frantastically corrupt” – In one breath PMB says he is embarrassed. In another he says “British PM is right Nigeria is fantastically corrupt” all these within 24 hours.

9.     “I am going to be a frugal president, spartan” pre-election. Post-election his family lives large. He retains the profligate presidential fleet he had condemned and his kids fly first class though he said he told Ministers not to go by first class.

10.                        “I am going to bring inflation down” pre-election. Post election inflation went into double digits.

NIGERIANS DO NOT BELIEVE ANYTHING HE SAYS UNTIL YOU SEE IT HAPPEN. HE LIED TO GET INTO OFFICE AND IN OFFICE THE MAN HAS CONTINUED HIS PROPAGANDA OF DECEITS AND HYPOCRISY!!


No comments:

Post a Comment