Monday 28 August 2017

NBA AGC 2017: Conference of "Firsts"



Dear Distinguished Colleagues,
The week just gone was our NBA Conference week, like no other NBA AGC.

Who would ever think in my short lifetime I would live to see a general conference of the Nigerian Bar Association where AGC Tablets were distributed across states and regions prior to conference.  Yet I have not lived anywhere close to the number given to us by God.

Who would think in my life so filled with thanks to God’s Grace, that I live to see my learned colleagues pick up their NBA AGC access cards prior to conference with their names neatly typed on that cute conference logo designed and given to us under the supervision of Professor Konyinsola Ajayi (SAN)’ s TCCP under the NBA presidency of Abubakar B. Mahmoud SAN.
-         Legal Pedia et al would install the latest APPs as part of the conference package!
-          
-         NBA President’s dinner initially ticketed at N10,000 was declared free to all delegates on Thursday 24th August 2017 – nevermind I couldn’t attend the presidential dinner and my famous Brother Attorney Ebun Adegboruwa sent sms thus “Auntie Carol are you not at the Bar dinner?”
-          
-         Learned Son PD posted on my Facebook wall last week,  not upset about incisive criticisms; his cute, gorgeous spirits.
-         I am sharing from my Facebook posts hereunder few pictures of the conference where I had my AGC Tag under category B. Also I bought some NBA souvenirs eg NBA T-Shirts, NBA Pens etc. https://web.facebook.com/carol.ajie

There is room for improvement though but this is marked “satisfactory” pending when the last lap is achieved i.e our electronic conference papers on access codes TCCP already gave us and our NBA affinity cards. We need those NBA Affinity cards to work out discounts at NBA retailing stores and corporate partners such as lawyers’ insurance, airlines, car hire for those travelling, and so on and so forth.
Thank you
Thank you so much.
Attorney C N Ajie, LL.M Georgetown

No comments:

Post a Comment