Saturday 9 June 2018

JUNE 12 DEMOCRACY DAY DECLARATION: DELTA APC SHOULD ASK A FEW QUESTIONS!


You can’t talk of June 12 struggles without mentioning  strong Deltan Alfred Rewane  of blessed memory. We now read APC Delta welcome the June 12 democracy day declaration. Deltans are some of the smartest  people  in Nigeria the men the women often agitating.

So I ask my Strong Delta Brothers in APC including  Great Ogboru. By the way Ibori and others have just endorsed Governor Okowa for a second term.  As I was saying, I ask my Delta people through this medium before I retire.  We had the Feast of Immaculate Heart of Mary today.  Blessed Mother Mary. Yesterday was her Son’s solemnity Sacred Heart of Jesus.  THE SACRED HEART OF JESUS.I Trust in you!  Sacred Heart of Jesus we believe in God’s Love; eternal Father.  Do you know the Qu’ran  made mention of Jesus Christ several times.

Now I ask my Brothers in Delta State how come they could not ask simple questions. Delta is Smart, right? He was sworn-in May 2015 year 1 no democracy day declaration. We could side step that  cos he was just settling down to work.
May 2016 – no democracy day declaration and why?.
May 2017 no democracy day  declaration. YEAR THREE!. WHY?
YEAR FOUR!
May 2018 just last month he marked May 29th Democracy Day in self-edification his forty plus pages signed  no June 12 democracy day  declaration. Didn't foresee it?  It was when his fight with Obasanjo  reached a crescendo in the last couple of  weeks/days  Buhari livid over Obasanjo  describing Buhari “if you can read my book” and he remembers June 12 democracy day declaration. Just so that some could help him calumniate Obasanjo.

Even so Buhari scripted out  Alfred Rewane, Prof Humphrey Nwosu great guys.  Kingibe had publicly officially denounced and abandoned June 12 yet Buhari conveniently remembers to honour Baba and you know why!.
Good night Nigeria.
I LOVE MY COUNTRY.
Patriot Carole

No comments:

Post a Comment