Saturday 13 August 2016

Warren -vs- Trump : Attn MUW



I was the Chief Justice of Nigeria,  the second longest serving 1995 – 2006  after the Rt Hon. Adetokunbo Ademola first indigenous Chief Justice of the Federation 1958- 1972 He was Chief Justice for fourteen (14) years and I was CJN for eleven years (11). When I was the Chief Justice of Nigeria I met a girl Maryam.  ABU Zaria 1976- 1980, LL.B (Hons) enrolled as a Barrister and Solicitor of the Supreme Court of Nigeria 1981. Yes I married her as my 4th wife and so what is the problem now?

CA: There is no problem my Lord and your Lordship may marry an intern if you like as long as she consents to the marriage and above 18 years of age and accords with her background. Never mind you are now 80 and she is 65?. However the Legal Practitioners Act and the LPRC approve your private relationship and the Nigerian Constitution too!
Only she is interfering  my Lord and that I find objectionable my Lord sorry she is not my model.

My Lord I am a Vital Voices Lead Fellow a global partnership founded by former US Secretary of State Hillary Clinton the first female presidential candidate of a major political party in US and by the Grace of God will be first female President of the United States of America Nov.  We Will Win! Never mind the email controversy and Donald Trump’s jabs that she lives off government jobs.

US Senator Elizabeth Warren, Democrat is with her. Warren missed being picked as VP but she is still with Hillary.  3 days ago Trump made a veiled threat to ‘kill’ Hillary ref 2nd amendment, US Constitution, right of US citizens to own guns. And here is what Elizabeth Warren a law professor, my model says:  “Trump is a pathetic coward he can’t stand losing to a Girl”. That is what we are “girls aspiring to rule the World”. Ma’ame said she is not a girl that is her choice. I am a Girl Sir and if Madam is upset about ‘Girl’ does she want to jump? That isn't necessary.
Thank you
CA

No comments:

Post a Comment