Wednesday 10 August 2016

When a Convert Becomes 'Initiator?' They Stumble!

When a Convert Becomes 'Initiator'? They Stumble!

Bordering on self-serving – in attacking the loser, e-vote convert CAO wrote a hate article last night. He told us everything from 2012 when he became “e-voting convert” thanks to his older sister by one year who had been active in NBA since  she was 2 years post-call. He was probably pursuing some courses in his first couple of years, I don’t know where following his LL.B (Hons) Imo State University in 1987, he was enrolled as a Barrister and Solicitor of the Supreme Court of Nigeria in 1988  only one year prior to Sister Barrister CA.  She was premier scribe contested for National scribe 2000, 2002, 2004, 2006, 2008. She got his mentor Agbakoba  NBA eligibility hurdle cleared in 2006 was elected President.  That was when Agbakoba brought him into NBA for the first time, gave him appointment. 

CAO does not know how to talk to people when they win or lose elections in NBA.  He has NEVER contested any himself or did he to become Chair NHRC his term cut short and sorry about that. He had actually asNHRC Chair paid for an event in Rock View Abuja “One Lawyer One Vote” and look at NBA inexperience he put NBA logo at the backdrop prompting the cabal to move to mow him right here, I came to his rescue and so he survived the cabal’s attack 2012. Didn’t he?

Next  my social climbing Brother CAO frowned cos sister CA critiqued Agbakoba.
Neither mentee nor mentor  had attended NBA Lagos Branch meeting on which platform  one ran understandably as a civil rights leader former CLO President.

Did Professor Chidi Odinkalu participate in the first NBA e-voting?
Under Lagos or Abuja  or Owerri Branch?.
One Branch meeting CAO never made anywhere.
Has he even as much as acquired his NBA Stamp and seal?
If he participated in the e-voting did he save his ballot receipt?
I saved mine. And if he didn’t isn’t it as a result of lost of faith in the system?.
In 2014 when I worked to get at least one NBA presidential candidate to adopt e-voting Alegeh was not Odinkalu’s candidate) where was the e-vote convert?
A thought I originated along with universal suffrage  for lawyers and drove  after my electoral losses whilst scholarshipping in Georgetown 2009-2010 and registered OurCountryNigeria internet forum, years  after CAO keyed in. He should know my friends that manual collation of votes is antithetical to e-voting; that delivery of poll results by hand as mocked by Alegeh-led regime, a Sacrilege!

During accreditation, I was listed name correctly spelt but the ICT man wrote a strange call number SCN0XXXXXXX722 my SC Number is SCN0XXXXXX966
Being internet savvy like everyone, I clicked on it to correct it.

A red sign didn’t let anyone change the strange SC Numbers the ICT person wrote. Then I shouted out by email and shared here. I queried a system that assigned one SC Number on my NBA Stamp and seal issued in 2015 and 2016 consistent on SCN0XXXX966 Why I was being scammed with SN0XXXXXX722.
Also a strange email address was issued on my accreditation page. Curious that a national body that actively communicates information consist on carolajie@yahoo.com would issue a strange email address indicating Washington.

My Georgetown email address wasn’t even correctly stated. Following protestation, I was to receive sms thereafter that their mistakes had been corrected. Then on the day of voting I clicked and found the name SCNXXXX722
Then I call ECNBA and ICT then they said SCNXXXX722 wrongly assigned by them.
When you fiddle with other people’s details there is a word for it.
The same clique self-corrected themselves and sent an email and that was how I was able to launch into the NBA Voting portal and did cast my vote.

Emeka Ngige SAN couldn’t also vote the system deliberately skewed up for reasons Grace InfoTech will have to explain, until he phoned MD Ope who sorted out his SC Number,  and the NBA system induced e-torture/ rigmarole. Why didn’t they use the NBA database for stamp and seal?. A senior gave explanation days ago, that some lawyers had actually paid their annual practicing fees and or branch dues after March deadline and were issued stamp and seal. Well then there is no place in LPA or LPRPC ‘legitimizing’ late payment of membership dues.

Thank you!
 
CA.

No comments:

Post a Comment