Thursday 13 July 2017

Should J B Daudu SAN Retain his seat as Chair LPDC?



JB Daudu SAN please do not fail to file your  libel suit against those accusations of domestic violence and wife battery online. File it now or reach out to online account holders accused you of slaughtering your late spouse to withdraw the  charges of violence and apologize forthwith. You must take these steps to remain as Chair Legal Practitioners Disciplinary Committee of the Nigerian Bar Association. Or resign!

Don’t worry about your learned children no one is accusing them of complicity even though they issued a press statement  without the Baby of the House, with a view to resolving some tough  puzzles.

A British Solicitor Anne Marie Hutchinson OBE (Order of the British Empire) I too was to apply for DAME to the Queen of England honorary title for citizens of other countries bestowed by the Queen of England.  Because I was briefed by this female Solicitor to handle one of the cases in Nigeria to return a Child, a ward of the British Court brought to Nigeria against the Orders of the Crown Court. I think I served and was I paid my fees? Yes in GBP. But not about my professional fees. 

However  one of Saharareporters’ authors  complained that the child was a Nigerian child and I should not have returned  a UK Ward to UK. Fortified by a court Order I soldiered on. So it is not every time you listen to complaint especially if they have no basis in law.  The idea of killing writers or critics is bad.  Daudu’s protégé Alegeh when he was NBA  President attempted to assassinate me because I wrote a powerful notice to impeach him and I am still wondering whether  Daudu approved such a heinous crime of death to a colleague. 

Alegeh asked NEC-NBA to approve illegality and  silly as NEC was it approved the death sentence. We do not need murderers in the corridors of NBA offices at the branch and national levels.  It’s sheer filth!
JB Daudu’s tenure I critiqued as the previous, but did JB move to the slaughter slab? I don’t  think so. Years after his tenure and in the course of the later administration, was he hand in death-gloves with Alegeh?

Below is one of my articles published in SR and other media outlets  whereat I  opposed JB-NEC’s  decision to take NBA Biennial delegates election to Kaduna. After this article things happened the biennial delegates election was then moved from Kaduna to Abuja a safe haven for all of our citizens. Click: http://saharareporters.com/2012/04/20/delegates%E2%80%99-conference-kaduna-towards-protecting-lawyers-terrorism-dame-carol-ajie

Respectfully submitted,
Carol Ajie Esq.
LL.B(Hons) Benin; B.L(Lagos); MCIArb(UK); LL.M Georgetown D.C.
Fellow, Leadership and Advocacy for Women in Africa (LAWA) 2010
Vital Voices Lead Fellow 2013
IBA Human Rights Working Group Africa Regional Officer 2014-2016
UN Women Global Champion for Change 2016-2017

No comments:

Post a Comment