Monday 20 August 2018

Paul Usoro is Senior and Suited to Serve NBA Best at this Time!

Dear Colleagues,

At 6am this Good Monday morning 20/8/18, voting closed @NBA Portal.
Paul Usoro SAN got the highest number of votes to emerge winner of
the election for the office of the President 2018-2020. I have sent
a congratulatory message to Mfon and Paul Usoro SAN.

When as Amazon I contested for office of Chief Scribe, NBA GS in 2000
some were barely Lawyers then or green wigs. I lost that election gallantly.
Sunday Ameh SAN also lost gallantly to Chief Philip Umeh Great GS.
Next was in 2002 I lost the election gallantly to Dele Adesina SAN and
Sunday Ameh SAN also lost and he stopped his GS race there. I continued, in
2004 and again lost in 2006 uptil the year 2008 albeit Gallant! I then returned
to school for my LL.M, Georgetown Washington D.C under scholarship.
I was always the first to congratulate the GS winner up and until 2004
when Nimi Walson-Jack Esq my Niger Delta Brother from PH won!
Nimi Walson Jack & his pretty wife Dame Didi my classmate who was once
the Solicitor General of Bayelsa State and the learned couple brought some
swagger to that office  and spirit of amity.

Arthur Obi Okafor SAN has just fought his first election in NBA
and lost to the most senior of 3,  Paul Usoro SAN and AOO now complains that
he is 'withdrawing' from the race after participating in it, in a conscious state.
Because according to AOO's letter to ECNBA, PU suddenly got upsurge of votes.

What a strange ground for protest and so that is reason for AOO's
refusal to congratulate the Winner, even before ECNBA officially
declares results, falls short of sportsmanship, my friends.

Respectfully,

C N AJIE ESQ

No comments:

Post a Comment