Monday 26 November 2018

I DID NOT RIG NBA ELECTION, AJIE



NBA Election 2018 Disputes: Case Comes Up Today 26-11-18
The Claimant one of the NBA Presidential candidates filed an originating application essentially asking for verification of votes. In US parlance, “votes recount”. However the NBA Constitution 2015 wrote it as “verify” the votes and EC NBA Chair once said he did not verify the votes. The EC NBA under Prof. Yadudu and the immediate past President of NBA AB Mahmoud SAN are some of the major parties. The Candidates were joined. USORO SAN is one of the respondents.

Let it be known that in the WHATSAPP GROUP “CHIEF…..” of which the Group Admin was CN AJIE ESQ., my humble self, we never discussed rigging. The USOROS and not the AJIES were the administrators of their votes. All I know is while votes were being cast Mrs Mfon Usoro said “PU is winning followed by Okafor followed by Ojukwu”. That was how Madam addressed him “PU” or “Paul”. Then suddenly there was quiet and she stopped announcing it and I said to her, you stopped. That was the question I asked, has he lost Usoro SAN?. She was quiet still. Though I never met face to face with  any of the USOROS in years leading to the election, during the election and after till present, I didn’t attend the inauguration ceremony 31st Aug 2018 and before then the post victory party in Abuja, I avoided.

I didn’t also attend the victory party in their home at A21, Road 2, VGC Lagos. The USOROS invited me but I got a divine message not to attend that the USOROS would poison my meal or water. When you come to somebody’s house for a victory party you must eat a little meal. So I didn’t take that risk and as it turned out in later days they were sponsoring thugs and violence to debate professional issues. They are ‘politicians’ who use thugs not surprising they work for politicians.  

As I was saying, USOROS didn’t say why they suddenly stopped announcing the results towards the end of the votes count. It took hours before they came back to the group to say “PAUL USORO has Won” and I said congratulations and I said to the USOROS could you now address your supporters to thank them. They were reluctant to thank the voters maybe because they rigged their own election I don’t know. I was not at the venue where it was allegedly rigged. I cannot testify to something I was not part of even though I provided intellectual support and I went before a Catholic Priest and I said forgive me Father for I have sinned. 

I was not the brainbox for rigging Father but I read they rigged massively. I heard Lawyers saying if you remove the 1,500 rigged votes cast for USORO becomes the lowest scorer. They said some Ojukwu votes were diverted to Usoro some of Okafor votes were diverted to Usoros. That it’s really between OJUKWU and OKAFOR. THAT Someone won between the Two because Ojukwu’s students are over 25,000 and they queued behind him and Okafor had a massive forum Eastern Bar that queued behind him. Please Usoro also had many votes I voted for USORO. The Priest said to me, you are forgiven, although you didn’t rig, you will say one Our Father and Ten Hail Marys and one Act of Contrition. Ok.

To the best of my knowledge EFCC acting under CYBER CRIMES ACT 2105, invited the NBA ICT Partners Chams Plc., to answer to the allegations violations of the Cyber Crimes by hacking voters email addresses and phone numbers and using fictitious and fraudulent accounts online & ID THEFT. However, right now all the NBA election materials and computers used by Chams Plc are in the custody of EFCC. Chams Plc made some statements I believe.

Should EFCC get to the USOROS on the criminal charges of votes hacking, ID Theft and Election scam say Lock them up! Lock them up! Lock them up!
I too was scammed by the USOROs family of scammers. Lock them up!
Please do not pay money to NBA under Usoros presidency they scam.
The USOROS called the first NEC meeting in December 2018 when the NBA Constitution puts the quarter end of November. NEC observer status for lawyers to attend and observe NBA-NEC proceedings, has been withdrawn by the Paul Usoro. Pouh!

Why are the USOROS afraid of votes recount?. They were moved from NBA Zero to NBA Zenith; their names hitherto unknown in NBA, they have filed memorandum of conditional appearance to ‘object’ to a suit aimed at transparency and credibility of the electoral process in a noble association, as USOROS arguably occupy a stolen mandate.
Lock them up!

No comments:

Post a Comment