Thursday 22 November 2018

NHRC: MR & MRS USORO'S OFFER TO HR ATTORNEY AJIE: FGN DID NOT CALL FOR NOMINATIONS

GOVERNING COUNCIL, NATIONAL HUMAN RIGHTS COMMISSION:
MR AND MRS USORO'S OFFER TO HUMAN RIGHTS ATTORNEY  AJIE:
FG DID NOT CALL FOR NOMINATIONS, PLEASE

FIRST OF ALL A BACKGROUND FROM USOROS TWEET:-    In Mr Paul Usoro’s note to EFCC  signed in June 2018 in defence of money laundering allegation, he said it was money received from Akwa Ibom State Government.  Therefore Mr Paul Usoro was lying when he told NBA audience and the public that the money was not received from Akwa Ibom State Government.

Usoro’s tweet 25th July, 2018 reads:  N300m was not paid to me by Akwa Ibom State Government (LIES! LIES!! LIES!!!) and I challenge EFCC & it’s mouthpieces, Sahara Reporters plus of course the adoption vocalists to prove the contrary & indeed publish any such contrary fact.´- Paul Usoro Tweeter account link is provided hereunder.

At the time USORO wrote that tweet to the public he knew the N300Million was collected from Akwa Ibom State Government account but he lied that it wasn’t Akwa Ibom State Government money and I believed the Usoros that they were not into money laundering activities until now. The N300Million according to Paul Usoro’s bank statement online was distributed as follows: Human Rights Lawyer Tayo Oyetibo SAN N75Million, Dr Ikpeazu SAN N75Million, Usoros’ Transition Chairman Offiong SAN got N30Million. 

Dodo SAN N75Million – That is the learned gentleman,  DD Dodo that Mr Usoro nominated into NJC at my expense. Plus Lady Lawyer Efosa Etomi a lady unknown to NBA and NJC representing us. When my contact gave me the NBA NJC list they said they didn’t know the name Efosa Etomi. They heard of it for the first time when Mr Paul Usoro sent the list to NJC as NBA President. Usoro is using NBA as a tool for mediocracy and personal benefits. They get there and then start sharing money instead of working for the good of the generality of NBA. Hitherto George Etomi former Chair SBL and Chair TCCP 2018 that AGC that was very poorly organized NBA members overwhelmingly felt defrauded by ETOMIS committee as members didn't get any value for money.

PAY BACK TIME: George Etomi  had nominated Mrs Mfon Usoro to succeed him as Chair Section on Business Law 2012 JB Daudu SAN scuttled it. JB sacked Mrs Usoro as Chair SBL because according to Mr Daudu SAN that the appointment did not follow due process. So it was  part of the Usoros agenda that Paul Usoro on becoming President should use it as a platform to deal with those who had humiliated  the Usoros by denying them, the Usoro family access to SBL Chair.
 
I was working my hands sore for the Usoros with my hard earned money and resources I did not ask or receive a farthing from Usoros or anyone. I totally funded my presidential campaign costs 2018 from my pocket characteristically. In previous years when NBA regimes say to me come and serve in this committee or wherever I would stoutly refuse to accept it. 2006-2008 Agbakoba SPIDEL Chair I refused bluntly. During Akeredolu’s regime a former NBA President did call and said I should serve in a capacity similar to OMBUDSMAN I refused. Okey Wali SAN offered Secretary NBA Committee on Stamp and Seal 2013 I also refused the offer. It was NEC nomination I accepted from Wali SAN. But I did tell Mr and Mrs Usoro that I have taken a decision to serve the regime to reduce the number of mercenaries and or green horns representing NBA, representatives with a scant sense of dedication to serve our noble profession and the public in truth.

Post- election the USOROS’ sent a Whatsapp message to me ref that  nomination into the Governing Council of NHRC, that Usoros nomination the biggest fraud.  FGN did not say they wanted to constitute NHRC and Usoro is dangling FG nominations to lawyers, to scam colleagues. The previous governing  council NHRC through Senate clearing and swearing in by AGF Adoke took several months much more now that the general election isnearby, Feb 2019. 

Best regards

C N AJIE ESQ


Jul 25
N300m was not paid to me by Akwa Ibom State Government and I challenge EFCC & it’s mouthpieces, Sahara Reporters plus of course the adoption vocalists to prove the contrary & indeed publish any such contrary fact.

No comments:

Post a Comment